martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

Cesar Abreu.

Where were your born?-
I was born in Valera, Trujillo.
Did you grow up there?-
Yes I did, until my sixteen birthday, when I moved to Barquisimeto.
Where did you go to elementary school?-
I went to the Ignacio Martin Burk school
Where did you go to the high school?-
I went to study in the same school
Did you study any foreign languages?-
Yes I did, I study English in Barquisimeto
How old were you when you started the university?-
I was sixteen years old when I started to study in the university in Barquisimeto.
What´s your favorite childhood memory?-
My best memory was in high school , playing soccer with my friends.
What sports or games did you use to play when you were young?-
My favorite sport was soccer.
Did you used to have a nickname?-
No I didn´t, I only used my name
Where did you used to spend your vacations?-
I used to spend my vacations on the beach every summer.
Did you ever have a part-time job?-
No I didn´t
Did you used to have a pet?-
No I didn´t. I have never had a pet
Did you use to have a favorite toy when you were a child?-
Yes I did, I had a toy. It was an Ultraman
What about your favorite food?-
My favorite food is the Italian, specially pizza.
Who was your best friend when you were a child?-
My best friend when I was a child was Rafael.

No hay comentarios: